søndag den 6. december 2009

OH I FORGOT//

Photobucket
..to show you my Acne dress! I wore it with a white bodystocking underneath. I'm so sorry for the cut out of my face, but i looked reaaally funny! Anyway, yesterday i was out waitering at a christmas party, i made a lot of money, so i'm just waiting to go shopping! But right now i'm so worn out, all i've been doing today is 1) Waking up + eating all the fruit in the house 2) picking out my Advent present (my mom forgot to buy one) 3) Eating a lot of turkish delight, and editing photos. Oh yes, i eat a lot!:D

So what do you think of the dress? And what have you been doing today?

2 kommentarer:

  1. sjov måde du binder den på :)jeg har den også men er mest til at binde den bagfra - så er den mest acne-like.

    SvarSlet

Om mig

Mit billede
I just turned 18, and I love to take photographs.